Follow by Email

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Bucksport Maine, Side Road

Part of Maine's Route 1 has been chosen for the month of May as the place of choice for the Virtual Paintout.  I submitted this to the Virtual Paintout yesterday, May 6 and included the Google Map address.  Most of the painting was accomplished with palette knives which gives it a plein air look.  Reading Kevin Macpherson's book, 'Landscape Painting Inside & Out' has been quite refreshing after painting so many still life pieces this winter. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like it Meredith. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your work on Virtual Paint Out and wanted to come over here to tell you how much it inspires me to go paint, or draw. I've not seen a piece yet that I didn't like. BTW, I'm William Beebe on Virtual...not, Jadedj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William, thank you so much. You made my day!!

      Delete